Translation of refreshing in Spanish:
- (taste/drink/bath)(sleep)(enthusiasm/honesty)it's a refreshing change to see a woman in chargees alentador or da gusto ver que por una vez es una mujer la que está al frenteExample sentences
- You do not go to a counter to check in; you relax in a rattan chair as one smiling staff member brings you a cool drink, another a refreshing towel and yet another passes you the registration form to sign.
- But for most people, the most popular beach activity remains lying in the sun with a refreshing drink next to them, soaking up the sunshine.
- Here are some easy, tasty, refreshing drinks and snacks you can make.
- Such an attitude from a developer is most welcome and it must be said makes a refreshing change.
- Teenage boys often make newspaper headlines for all the wrong reasons, so it makes a refreshing change to be able to report on the good deeds of one such lad.
- And all three flights I caught did leave and land on time, which makes a refreshing change.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than