- [taste/drink/bath] refrescante; [sleep] reparador; [enthusiasm/honesty] reconfortante it's a refreshing change to see a woman in charge es alentador or da gusto ver que por una vez es una mujer la que está al frenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- You do not go to a counter to check in; you relax in a rattan chair as one smiling staff member brings you a cool drink, another a refreshing towel and yet another passes you the registration form to sign.
- But for most people, the most popular beach activity remains lying in the sun with a refreshing drink next to them, soaking up the sunshine.
- Here are some easy, tasty, refreshing drinks and snacks you can make.
- Such an attitude from a developer is most welcome and it must be said makes a refreshing change.
- Teenage boys often make newspaper headlines for all the wrong reasons, so it makes a refreshing change to be able to report on the good deeds of one such lad.
- And all three flights I caught did leave and land on time, which makes a refreshing change.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.