Translation of refreshing in Spanish:
- [taste/drink/bath] refrescante; [sleep] reparador; [enthusiasm/honesty] reconfortante it's a refreshing change to see a woman in charge es alentador or da gusto ver que por una vez es una mujer la que está al frenteExample sentences
- You do not go to a counter to check in; you relax in a rattan chair as one smiling staff member brings you a cool drink, another a refreshing towel and yet another passes you the registration form to sign.
- But for most people, the most popular beach activity remains lying in the sun with a refreshing drink next to them, soaking up the sunshine.
- Here are some easy, tasty, refreshing drinks and snacks you can make.
- Such an attitude from a developer is most welcome and it must be said makes a refreshing change.
- Teenage boys often make newspaper headlines for all the wrong reasons, so it makes a refreshing change to be able to report on the good deeds of one such lad.
- And all three flights I caught did leave and land on time, which makes a refreshing change.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.