- [taste/drink/bath] refrescante; [sleep] reparador; [enthusiasm/honesty] reconfortante it's a refreshing change to see a woman in charge es alentador or da gusto ver que por una vez es una mujer la que está al frenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- You do not go to a counter to check in; you relax in a rattan chair as one smiling staff member brings you a cool drink, another a refreshing towel and yet another passes you the registration form to sign.
- But for most people, the most popular beach activity remains lying in the sun with a refreshing drink next to them, soaking up the sunshine.
- Here are some easy, tasty, refreshing drinks and snacks you can make.
- Such an attitude from a developer is most welcome and it must be said makes a refreshing change.
- Teenage boys often make newspaper headlines for all the wrong reasons, so it makes a refreshing change to be able to report on the good deeds of one such lad.
- And all three flights I caught did leave and land on time, which makes a refreshing change.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that bable (or asturiano) is a variety of Castilian spoken in Asturias? It went into decline when the kingdom of Castile achieved political dominance and imposed Castilian on what became Spain. By the twentieth century it was confined to rural areas. With the revival of Spanish regional languages