- 1.1 (of permission, request) denegación (feminine); (of offer) rechazo (masculine); (to do sth) negativa (feminine) you are allowed two refusals puedes negarte dos veces I was surprised by his refusal of my offer me sorprendió que no aceptara or que rechazara mi oferta his refusal to cooperate su negativa a cooperar, el hecho de que se niegue ( or se negara etc) a cooperar our proposal/offer met with a flat refusal rechazaron de plano nuestra propuesta/oferta to give sb first refusal darle* a algn la primera opción (de compra) can I have first refusal? ¿me lo ofrece primero a mí?, ¿me da la primera opción?More example sentences1.2 [Riding] plante (masculine)
More example sentences
- In the past, refusal to serve in the military could carry prison sentences of up to five years.
- One of the weaknesses of the mass storage industry is a stubborn refusal to learn from history.
- They also expressed dismay at the Israeli government's continued refusal to restart the peace process.
- At this level the riders are not timed, but penalties are awarded for faults such as refusal to jump or knocking down a fence.
- It took a lot of concentration to be able to maneuver your horse correctly and get it to jump all 3 jumps without refusals, knockdowns or passing the fence.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.