- 1.1 (of permission, request) denegación (f); (of offer) rechazo (m); (to do sth) negativa (f) you are allowed two refusals puedes negarte dos veces I was surprised by his refusal of my offer me sorprendió que no aceptara or que rechazara mi oferta his refusal to cooperate su negativa a cooperar, el hecho de que se niegue ( or se negara etc) a cooperar our proposal/offer met with a flat refusal rechazaron de plano nuestra propuesta/oferta to give sb first refusal darle* a algn la primera opción (de compra) can I have first refusal? ¿me lo ofrece primero a mí?, ¿me da la primera opción?More example sentences1.2 [Equ] plante (m)
More example sentences
- In the past, refusal to serve in the military could carry prison sentences of up to five years.
- One of the weaknesses of the mass storage industry is a stubborn refusal to learn from history.
- They also expressed dismay at the Israeli government's continued refusal to restart the peace process.
- At this level the riders are not timed, but penalties are awarded for faults such as refusal to jump or knocking down a fence.
- It took a lot of concentration to be able to maneuver your horse correctly and get it to jump all 3 jumps without refusals, knockdowns or passing the fence.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.