- 1.1 (revive) revitalizar*More example sentences1.2 [Biol] regenerar
More example sentences
- Longer term there were plans to regenerate the area with residential, retail and leisure developments.
- The government's plans to regenerate the area were announced in March last year by Tony Blair and John Prescott.
- It will help regenerate the area and bring in vast numbers of visitors who will boost the borough's economy.
- The point is that once upon a time we didn't think that brains could regenerate.
- The researchers identified and harvested stem cells from the brains of adult mice and encouraged them to grow by mimicking the way the brain naturally regenerates.
- It is possible to split the liver into two segments that can be shared between two recipients because the liver regenerates.
- [Biol] regenerarse
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.