Translation of regenerate in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (revive) revitalizar*Example sentences1.2 [Biology/Biología] regenerar
- Longer term there were plans to regenerate the area with residential, retail and leisure developments.
- The government's plans to regenerate the area were announced in March last year by Tony Blair and John Prescott.
- It will help regenerate the area and bring in vast numbers of visitors who will boost the borough's economy.
- The point is that once upon a time we didn't think that brains could regenerate.
- The researchers identified and harvested stem cells from the brains of adult mice and encouraged them to grow by mimicking the way the brain naturally regenerates.
- It is possible to split the liver into two segments that can be shared between two recipients because the liver regenerates.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.