- 1.1 (revive) revitalizar*More example sentences1.2 [Biol] regenerar
More example sentences
- Longer term there were plans to regenerate the area with residential, retail and leisure developments.
- The government's plans to regenerate the area were announced in March last year by Tony Blair and John Prescott.
- It will help regenerate the area and bring in vast numbers of visitors who will boost the borough's economy.
- The point is that once upon a time we didn't think that brains could regenerate.
- The researchers identified and harvested stem cells from the brains of adult mice and encouraged them to grow by mimicking the way the brain naturally regenerates.
- It is possible to split the liver into two segments that can be shared between two recipients because the liver regenerates.
- [Biol] regenerarse
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.