Translation of regenerate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (revive)Example sentences1.2 (Biology)
- Longer term there were plans to regenerate the area with residential, retail and leisure developments.
- The government's plans to regenerate the area were announced in March last year by Tony Blair and John Prescott.
- It will help regenerate the area and bring in vast numbers of visitors who will boost the borough's economy.
- The point is that once upon a time we didn't think that brains could regenerate.
- The researchers identified and harvested stem cells from the brains of adult mice and encouraged them to grow by mimicking the way the brain naturally regenerates.
- It is possible to split the liver into two segments that can be shared between two recipients because the liver regenerates.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.