- regimiento (m) this is enough to feed a regiment con esto se puede dar de comer a un batallón or a un regimiento
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.
- 1.1 (organize) reglamentar school life was too regimented la vida en el colegio estaba demasiado reglamentada, la disciplina del colegio era demasiado estrictaMore example sentences1.2 [Mil] regimentar
- He organized a strictly regimented social order, with engineers and designers at the top and workers at the bottom.
- Most of the system is regimented, from repetitive drills on communication skills to tutorials on software development.
- In Richmond, Virginia's Chimborazo Hospital, male administrators used the clock to regiment sleep patterns and meal times.