Translation of region in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] [Geography/Geografía] (area) región (feminine), zona (feminine) an agricultural/industrial region una región or zona agrícola/industrial the London region will get some snow today hoy nevará en Londres y sus alrededores the regions (British English/inglés británico) las provincias, el resto del país a pain in the lumbar region un dolor en la región lumbarExample sentences
Example sentences1.2in the region of alrededor de it will cost in the region of $5,000 costará alrededor de 5.000 dólares or unos 5.000 dólares a sum in the region of … una suma del orden de …
- As universities accommodated this changing clientele, boundaries weakened between regions, towns, classes, races, and the sexes.
- The global market is distinguished on the basis of major geographic regions, with a special breakout on China.
- Professor Byrne dealt with the question of how learning providers can play a binding role in uniting regions across county boundaries.
- This reduces the spaces in the thoracic and lumbar regions of the body, which creates undue pressure for the metabolic process and for the functioning of the organs of the body.
- Occasionally, a half-vertebra is found in the thoracic and lumbar regions and very rarely in cervical and sacral vertebrae.
- Anteroposterior and lateral radiographs of the thoracic or lumbar regions are indicated in patients with localized tenderness or a suspicious mechanism of injury.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the