- 1.1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] [Geography/Geografía] (area) región (f), zona (f) an agricultural/industrial region una región or zona agrícola/industrial the London region will get some snow today hoy nevará en Londres y sus alrededores the regions (British English/inglés británico) las provincias, el resto del país a pain in the lumbar region un dolor en la región lumbarMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2in the region of alrededor de it will cost in the region of $5,000 costará alrededor de 5.000 dólares or unos 5.000 dólares a sum in the region of … una suma del orden de …
- As universities accommodated this changing clientele, boundaries weakened between regions, towns, classes, races, and the sexes.
- The global market is distinguished on the basis of major geographic regions, with a special breakout on China.
- Professor Byrne dealt with the question of how learning providers can play a binding role in uniting regions across county boundaries.
- This reduces the spaces in the thoracic and lumbar regions of the body, which creates undue pressure for the metabolic process and for the functioning of the organs of the body.
- Occasionally, a half-vertebra is found in the thoracic and lumbar regions and very rarely in cervical and sacral vertebrae.
- Anteroposterior and lateral radiographs of the thoracic or lumbar regions are indicated in patients with localized tenderness or a suspicious mechanism of injury.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.