Translation of registrar in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in local govenment)[ funcionario encargado de llevar los registros de nacimientos, defunciones, etc ] 1.2 (in university, college) secretario, (masculine, feminine) de admisionesExample sentences1.3 [Medicine/Medicina] (in UK) jefe, (masculine, feminine) de admisiones
Example sentences1.4 [Business/Comercio] secretario, (masculine, feminine)
- I told Stacy I was planning to call her employer and check with the registrar at the university from which she said she had graduated.
- Waterford city native, Dr John Nolan is the registrar or chief executive of the National University of Ireland, under whose aegis the new degree was developed.
- Some of the experts who will answer questions on the double cohort include university presidents, registrars, government officials and the alliance themselves.
- The training needs of general practice registrars and healthcare professionals at all levels will have to be identified and programmes implemented to ensure that these needs are taken care of.
- All 621 doctors and 47 registrars in 221 general practices in Glasgow were informed by letter about the study and invited to participate.
- During these sessions, a senior general practitioner observes a registrar's consultations and reviews the surgery's equipment, policies, and procedures.
- As well as being the proud mum at the civil ceremony - she'll also be the officiating registrar.
- Ottoman registrars recorded villages whether or not they were inhabited, on the basis that since they had once provided revenue, they might yet do so again.
- When either a collection or items to be added to an existing collection come to an institution, a registrar creates a record of the content and then passes the content along to the collection manager.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...