Translation of registrar in Spanish:
- 1 (in local govenment)(funcionario encargado de llevar los registros de nacimientos, defunciones, etc)Example sentences
- As well as being the proud mum at the civil ceremony - she'll also be the officiating registrar.
- Ottoman registrars recorded villages whether or not they were inhabited, on the basis that since they had once provided revenue, they might yet do so again.
- When either a collection or items to be added to an existing collection come to an institution, a registrar creates a record of the content and then passes the content along to the collection manager.
- 2 (in university, college)secretario (-ria) (masculine, feminine) de admisionesExample sentences
- I told Stacy I was planning to call her employer and check with the registrar at the university from which she said she had graduated.
- Waterford city native, Dr John Nolan is the registrar or chief executive of the National University of Ireland, under whose aegis the new degree was developed.
- Some of the experts who will answer questions on the double cohort include university presidents, registrars, government officials and the alliance themselves.
- 3 (Medicine) (in UK)jefe (-fa) (masculine, feminine) de admisionesExample sentences
- The training needs of general practice registrars and healthcare professionals at all levels will have to be identified and programmes implemented to ensure that these needs are taken care of.
- All 621 doctors and 47 registrars in 221 general practices in Glasgow were informed by letter about the study and invited to participate.
- During these sessions, a senior general practitioner observes a registrar's consultations and reviews the surgery's equipment, policies, and procedures.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.