Translation of regulator in Spanish:
- 1.1 (mechanism) regulador (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (person, body)[ persona u organismo que regula una institución ]
- The supply of oxygen cylinders and regulators has been increased to support more than one patient in a single room should the need arise.
- Also you can install tap flow aerators or regulators to decrease the amount of water used when washing your hands or brushing your teeth.
- The company made regulators for gas cylinders.
Example sentences1.3 (clock) reloj (masculine) patrón
- They called for urgent action to address the problems, including a referral to the forensic science regulator.
- We begin with two more California banks shut down by federal regulators.
- The Darby Mine has been cited 10 times in the last month by federal regulators.
- And once federal regulators are involved, industry executives are much more likely to examine their own corporate behavior.
- The Public Accounts Committee is urging the industry regulator to carry out a new review into whether the market is anti-competitive.
- Fearing a public crisis of confidence in the industry, regulators were quick to move in.
- An extremely accurate clock, called a regulator, is used to measure the time it occurs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.