Translation of regulator in Spanish:
- 1.1 (mechanism) regulador (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (person, body)[ persona u organismo que regula una institución ]
- The supply of oxygen cylinders and regulators has been increased to support more than one patient in a single room should the need arise.
- Also you can install tap flow aerators or regulators to decrease the amount of water used when washing your hands or brushing your teeth.
- The company made regulators for gas cylinders.
Example sentences1.3 (clock) reloj (masculine) patrón
- They called for urgent action to address the problems, including a referral to the forensic science regulator.
- We begin with two more California banks shut down by federal regulators.
- The Darby Mine has been cited 10 times in the last month by federal regulators.
- And once federal regulators are involved, industry executives are much more likely to examine their own corporate behavior.
- The Public Accounts Committee is urging the industry regulator to carry out a new review into whether the market is anti-competitive.
- Fearing a public crisis of confidence in the industry, regulators were quick to move in.
- An extremely accurate clock, called a regulator, is used to measure the time it occurs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.