Translation of rehabilitate in Spanish:
- 1 (return to society)(ex-prisoners/ex-addicts)
reinsertar en la sociedad(disabled person)
- Steps should be taken to restore peace, rehabilitate the affected persons and to create confidence and sense of security among them.
- Primary health care is a patient's first point of contact with the health-care system and includes promoting health, preventing disease, and treating and rehabilitating patients.
- All the patients were rehabilitated according to a modern protocol, permitting immediate full weight bearing and full range of motion.
- 2Example sentences
- The military has even been called in to assist in environmental cleanup, promote wildlife conservation, rehabilitate public housing, rebuild bridges, and aid in other community projects.
- In just five years' time, he's whittled down the amount he owes on a $150,000 loan, taken out to rehabilitate his first building, to $58,000.
- The developer originally applied for tax credits for rehabilitating a historic building, but the credits came with a stipulation that the original plastered ceilings and walls be preserved.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.