Translation of rehearse in Spanish:
- 1 1.1(play/concert/speech)1.2
hacer ensayar aExample sentences
- Her sister Doris had been employed to rehearse a group of dancing girls for a road show.
- As the logistics of rehearsing a large group with electric instruments became increasingly difficult, Klein and Ford found themselves increasingly drawn to acoustic practices in the comfort of their living room.
- Did you need a long time to rehearse your actors?
- 2 (enumerate, recount) [formal]Example sentences
- As she walking down the corridor, she rehearsed mentally the words she would say to him later.
- He had been prepared for this and even mentally rehearsed such activities.
- Thinking up answers and rehearsing them mentally, would give them a lot of confidence when going through the real event.
- My Lord, I do not propose to rehearse the arguments that were put forward by Mr Kovats and, indeed, that your Lordship has considered in the judgment.
- I heartily agree and am consequently tempted to stop rehearsing the details of Beerbohm's life.
- I don't want to rehearse my criticisms of his tactics or the failures of his deplorable regime during the Oslo negotiations and thereafter.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.