- 1 uncountable/no numerable (of wall) refuerzo (m); (of prejudice) reafirmación (f), consolidación (f)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Teachers are often unaware that they encourage inappropriate behavior through reinforcement.
- It is essential to teach and model desired behaviours, and the benefits of positive reinforcement are well established.
- All owners will be told how to correct the dog's behaviour and how reinforcement of good behaviour will pay more dividends than punishment.
- Elli tries to avoid plastics with glass-fiber reinforcement that doesn't flow easily through long, thin-wall mold features.
- Their protruding bits of pipe suggest plumbing or wiring or structural reinforcement.
- Stiffening and reinforcement could take the building higher, but not without adding considerable expense.
- 3 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable [Psychology/Psicología] refuerzo (masculine)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.