- 1 u (of wall) refuerzo (m); (of prejudice) reafirmación (f), consolidación (f)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Teachers are often unaware that they encourage inappropriate behavior through reinforcement.
- It is essential to teach and model desired behaviours, and the benefits of positive reinforcement are well established.
- All owners will be told how to correct the dog's behaviour and how reinforcement of good behaviour will pay more dividends than punishment.
- Elli tries to avoid plastics with glass-fiber reinforcement that doesn't flow easily through long, thin-wall mold features.
- Their protruding bits of pipe suggest plumbing or wiring or structural reinforcement.
- Stiffening and reinforcement could take the building higher, but not without adding considerable expense.
- 3 u c [Psych] refuerzo (m)
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Argentina (Día de la Independencia)