- 1 uncountable/no numerable (of wall) refuerzo (masculine); (of prejudice) reafirmación (feminine), consolidación (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Teachers are often unaware that they encourage inappropriate behavior through reinforcement.
- It is essential to teach and model desired behaviours, and the benefits of positive reinforcement are well established.
- All owners will be told how to correct the dog's behaviour and how reinforcement of good behaviour will pay more dividends than punishment.
- Elli tries to avoid plastics with glass-fiber reinforcement that doesn't flow easily through long, thin-wall mold features.
- Their protruding bits of pipe suggest plumbing or wiring or structural reinforcement.
- Stiffening and reinforcement could take the building higher, but not without adding considerable expense.
- 3 u and c [Psychology/Psicología] refuerzo (masculine)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the