Translation of reintegrate in Spanish:
- they must be reintegrated into societyes preciso reinsertarlos en la sociedadExample sentences
- Their story reintegrates the human element into this struggle and illustrates the soldier's world from their own perspective.
- It is a naive mistake, however, to suppose that the Renaissance restored or reintegrated classical culture, or in any sense reunited classical signifiers with their classical signifieds.
- Let's talk about another point that was made on here as well - or another idea that you talked about last night, reintegrating the public school system.
- ‘The aim is to ensure the child is reintegrated into school,’ he said.
- The aim for everyone involved is to ensure the child is reintegrated into school successfully.
- But more than drop-in centres, Leduc says, mentally ill people need to be reintegrated into society.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.