Translation of rejoice in Spanish:
- [literary]Example sentences
- Blunsdon may be rejoicing at the recent decision to build a bypass for the village but compulsory purchase orders for the land required could threaten a number of businesses.
- Can he really believe that this depiction of extreme violence, with Roman torturers rejoicing at what they do, will somehow make the world a better place?
- Not everyone was rejoicing at Thompson's appointment, however.
- At the latter, another Scottish desk sergeant told me the head of the Scottish Flying Squad, who rejoiced in the name of Fletcher Catchpole, was celebrating his ‘collar’ in the next-door pub.
- Yes, she grew up in Kikbirnie, heartland of the Ayrshire steelworks, where her school chums rejoiced in names like Lenin McKay and Joseph Stalin McGregor.
- The client is an extremely rich businessman with a ‘Russian’ accent rejoicing in the name of PG Wodehouse.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than