Translation of relationship in Spanish:
- 1 countable (between people) to have a good relationship with somebodyllevarse bien con alguienwe have a good working relationshiptrabajamos bien juntos
tenemos or mantenemos una buena relación de trabajoExample sentences
- In other words privity of estate arises when there is a relationship of landlord and tenant between the parties.
- It represents a process that is actively destructive of people's views of themselves, and their relationships with each other.
- It recognises the role of family and other relationships in influencing trends towards recovery or relapse.
- 2 countable and uncountable (between things, events) a causal relationshipExample sentences
- The standard contract so far only specifies the business relationship between contractors and agencies.
- So there are some awkward questions here about the relationship between units and interaction capacity.
- Each of these two definitions seems to imply a relationship between slightly different concepts.
- 3 uncountable (kinship)relationship (
tosomebody) she claimed relationship with the Queendecía estar emparentada con la reinaExample sentences
- Your present relationship or marriage is strengthened through love and understanding.
- I think that's a common way of looking at relationships because marriage is a form of contractual ownership.
- Even heterosexuals are showing greater skepticism about relationships and marriage.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.