- 1 countable/numerable (between people) relación (feminine) to have a good relationship with sb llevarse bien con algn we have a good working relationship trabajamos bien juntos, tenemos or mantenemos una buena relación de trabajoMore example sentences
- In other words privity of estate arises when there is a relationship of landlord and tenant between the parties.
- It represents a process that is actively destructive of people's views of themselves, and their relationships with each other.
- It recognises the role of family and other relationships in influencing trends towards recovery or relapse.
- 2 c and u (between things, events) relación (feminine) a causal relationship una relación causa-efectoMore example sentences
- The standard contract so far only specifies the business relationship between contractors and agencies.
- So there are some awkward questions here about the relationship between units and interaction capacity.
- Each of these two definitions seems to imply a relationship between slightly different concepts.
- 3 uncountable/no numerable (kinship) relationship (
tosb) parentesco (masculine)( conalgn) she claimed relationship with the Queen decía estar emparentada con la reinaMore example sentences
- Your present relationship or marriage is strengthened through love and understanding.
- I think that's a common way of looking at relationships because marriage is a form of contractual ownership.
- Even heterosexuals are showing greater skepticism about relationships and marriage.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.