- 1.1 u c (recreation) esparcimiento (m), distracción (f); (rest) relax (m) what do you do for relaxation? ¿qué haces para relajarte or descansar? chess is her chief relaxation el ajedrez es su principal forma de esparcimiento or de relaxMore example sentences1.2 u (of muscles, rules, vigilance) relajación (f) (before n) relaxation classes clases (fpl) de relajación
More example sentences
- While you may be eager to begin this period of rest and relaxation, don't be in a rush to jump in the car after a long day of work.
- A three-week rest and relaxation period, originally scheduled for Geraldton, will now be held in Carnarvon before the ship sets sail for the Mid West again.
- This is a time of rest from sorrow and relaxation after a period of anxiety.
- Stimulation of a beta receptor causes muscle vasodilation, bronchial relaxation, and cardiac acceleration.
- The depth and rate of breathing are controlled by special centres in the brain, which influence the nerves that cause contraction and relaxation of the muscles of respiration.
- Music, massage, imagery, progressive muscle relaxation, biofeedback, and therapeutic touch are a few examples.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.