Translation of relaxation in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable or countable (recreation)(rest) relax (masculine)what do you do for relaxation?¿qué haces para relajarte or descansar?chess is her chief relaxationel ajedrez es su principal forma de esparcimiento or de relaxExample sentences
- While you may be eager to begin this period of rest and relaxation, don't be in a rush to jump in the car after a long day of work.
- A three-week rest and relaxation period, originally scheduled for Geraldton, will now be held in Carnarvon before the ship sets sail for the Mid West again.
- This is a time of rest from sorrow and relaxation after a period of anxiety.
- 2 uncountable (of muscles, rules, vigilance) (before noun) relaxation classesclases (feminine plural) de relajaciónExample sentences
- Stimulation of a beta receptor causes muscle vasodilation, bronchial relaxation, and cardiac acceleration.
- The depth and rate of breathing are controlled by special centres in the brain, which influence the nerves that cause contraction and relaxation of the muscles of respiration.
- Music, massage, imagery, progressive muscle relaxation, biofeedback, and therapeutic touch are a few examples.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.