- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (recreation) esparcimiento (m), distracción (f); (rest) relax (m) what do you do for relaxation? ¿qué haces para relajarte or descansar? chess is her chief relaxation el ajedrez es su principal forma de esparcimiento or de relaxMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of muscles, rules, vigilance) relajación (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) relaxation classes clases (feminine plural) de relajación
More example sentences
- While you may be eager to begin this period of rest and relaxation, don't be in a rush to jump in the car after a long day of work.
- A three-week rest and relaxation period, originally scheduled for Geraldton, will now be held in Carnarvon before the ship sets sail for the Mid West again.
- This is a time of rest from sorrow and relaxation after a period of anxiety.
- Stimulation of a beta receptor causes muscle vasodilation, bronchial relaxation, and cardiac acceleration.
- The depth and rate of breathing are controlled by special centres in the brain, which influence the nerves that cause contraction and relaxation of the muscles of respiration.
- Music, massage, imagery, progressive muscle relaxation, biofeedback, and therapeutic touch are a few examples.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.