Translation of relentless in Spanish:
- [enemy/pursuer] implacable; [pursuit] incesante, sin tregua; [criticism] despiadadoExample sentences
- More in the crowd ask for food and water as the sun continues to cover the area with relentless heat.
- Success follows relentless pursuit of something you absolutely believe in.
- So he searched, and sought shelter from this relentless heat, bearing in mind the past.
- Instead he plays figurehead to perfection, based on a huge, relentless and ruthless spin team.
- But he's ruthless and relentless, and you always think that there might be a point in a Hollywood movie that he will draw back.
- He was relentless, some said ruthless, and it made him one of the toughest prosecutors in the state.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the