- [enemy/pursuer] implacable; [pursuit] incesante, sin tregua; [criticism] despiadadoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- More in the crowd ask for food and water as the sun continues to cover the area with relentless heat.
- Success follows relentless pursuit of something you absolutely believe in.
- So he searched, and sought shelter from this relentless heat, bearing in mind the past.
- Instead he plays figurehead to perfection, based on a huge, relentless and ruthless spin team.
- But he's ruthless and relentless, and you always think that there might be a point in a Hollywood movie that he will draw back.
- He was relentless, some said ruthless, and it made him one of the toughest prosecutors in the state.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.