- [enemy/pursuer] implacable; [pursuit] incesante, sin tregua; [criticism] despiadadoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- More in the crowd ask for food and water as the sun continues to cover the area with relentless heat.
- Success follows relentless pursuit of something you absolutely believe in.
- So he searched, and sought shelter from this relentless heat, bearing in mind the past.
- Instead he plays figurehead to perfection, based on a huge, relentless and ruthless spin team.
- But he's ruthless and relentless, and you always think that there might be a point in a Hollywood movie that he will draw back.
- He was relentless, some said ruthless, and it made him one of the toughest prosecutors in the state.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.