Translation of religion in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (system of belief) religión (feminine) to be against sb's religion ir* contra los principios religiosos de algn I enjoy fishing, but I don't make a religion of it me gusta pescar, pero no soy fanáticoExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (subject) religión (feminine) she's got religion [colloquial/familiar] está hecha una chupacirios [colloquial/familiar] [pejorative/peyorativo]
Example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (religious life) to enter in religion entrar en religión, entrar en una orden religiosa his name in religion is … su nombre religioso or de religión es …
- No organized religion preaches murder and hatred of innocent people.
- The official state religion is Roman Catholicism, but Evangelical Protestant movements are making converts among traditional Catholic believers.
- Christianity is the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- It's the backdrop because football is considered a religion worldwide and the most viewed game.
- We've been told time and again that cricket is a religion in India.
- In this city where rugby is a religion, there is the feeling that Moses has led them to the mountaintop.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.