Translation of relish in Spanish:
- they won't relish having to walkI don't relish the thought/prospect of …no les va a hacer ninguna or ni pizca de gracia tener que ir a pieif you like horror movies, you'll relish this oneno me entusiasma or no me hace ninguna gracia la idea/perspectiva de …she smiled, relishing her moment of triumphsi te gustan las películas de terror, esta te va a encantar or disfrutarás muchísimo de estase sonrió, saboreando su momento de triunfo
- 1 (Cookery) 1.1 countable or uncountable (condiment)1.2 countable or uncountable (accompaniment)(American English)1.3 uncountable (flavor)Example sentences
- Being highly concentrated, Worcester sauce is employed mostly as a condiment or an ingredient rather than as a relish like the brown sauce which it superficially resembles.
- Current retail product categories include dried spice, dipping sauces, chutneys and relishes, and seasoning for white and red meats.
- Look for stuffed olives, relishes, pickled garlic, or flavored mustards.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.