Translation of relish in Spanish:
- they won't relish having to walkno les va a hacer ninguna or ni pizca de gracia tener que ir a pieI don't relish the thought/prospect of …no me entusiasma or no me hace ninguna gracia la idea/perspectiva de …if you like horror movies, you'll relish this onesi te gustan las películas de terror, esta te va a encantar or disfrutarás muchísimo de estashe smiled, relishing her moment of triumphse sonrió, saboreando su momento de triunfo
- 1 (Cookery) 1.1 countable or uncountable (condiment)salsa (feminine) (para condimentar)1.2 countable or uncountable (accompaniment)(American English)1.3 uncountable (flavor)
guarnición (feminine) (gen a base de frutas fritas o confitadas)Example sentences
- Being highly concentrated, Worcester sauce is employed mostly as a condiment or an ingredient rather than as a relish like the brown sauce which it superficially resembles.
- Current retail product categories include dried spice, dipping sauces, chutneys and relishes, and seasoning for white and red meats.
- Look for stuffed olives, relishes, pickled garlic, or flavored mustards.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.