Translation of relish in Spanish:
- they won't relish having to walkno les va a hacer ninguna or ni pizca de gracia tener que ir a pieI don't relish the thought/prospect of …no me entusiasma or no me hace ninguna gracia la idea/perspectiva de …if you like horror movies, you'll relish this onesi te gustan las películas de terror, esta te va a encantar or disfrutarás muchísimo de estashe smiled, relishing her moment of triumphse sonrió, saboreando su momento de triunfo
- 1 (Cookery) 1.1 countable or uncountable (condiment)salsa (feminine) (para condimentar)Example sentences1.2 countable or uncountable (accompaniment)
(American English)1.3 uncountable (flavor)
- Being highly concentrated, Worcester sauce is employed mostly as a condiment or an ingredient rather than as a relish like the brown sauce which it superficially resembles.
- Current retail product categories include dried spice, dipping sauces, chutneys and relishes, and seasoning for white and red meats.
- Look for stuffed olives, relishes, pickled garlic, or flavored mustards.
guarnición (feminine) (gen a base de frutas fritas o confitadas)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.