Translation of remand in Spanish:
- 1to be remanded on bailquedar en libertad bajo fianzahe was remanded in custodyse decretó su prisión preventiva
- 2 (to lower court) (American English)remitir a un tribunal inferiorExample sentences
- The jury voted to remand the case to the Grand Jury, which on 2 November, voted to indict for first-degree murder.
- The 2nd Circuit appeals court vacated the decision and remanded the case.
- But the Court of Appeals rejected the settlement and remanded the case to the District Court that had approved it for further consideration.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.