Translation of remand centre in Spanish:
- (in UK)(centro para menores en prisión preventiva)Example sentences
- Lancaster Farms opened in March 1993 as a remand centre and young offender institution.
- The survey included 1066 teenagers and adults living in a juvenile detention centre, a remand centre, or facilities for the homeless in Moscow.
- However, we bear in mind that the possibility of collusion cannot be entirely ruled out as all these witnesses were held on remand at the same remand centre.
Definition of remand centre in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.