Translation of remedy in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -dies)
- 1.1 (medicament, treatment) remedio (masculine) remedy
forsth remedio paraalgoExample sentences1.2 (solution, cure) remedio (masculine) to be beyond o past remedy uncountable/no numerable no tener* (ya) remedio
Example sentences1.3 [Law/Derecho] (method) recurso (masculine), remedio (masculine); (redress) reparación (feminine) to seek remedy uncountable/no numerable for sth exigir* reparación por algo
- Folk remedies and herbal treatments also are common.
- Once estrogen replacement is prescribed, a medical practitioner calibrates the remedy.
- In addition, the family employed traditional remedies and treatment strategies of which the physicians were unaware.
- As a remedy for the undesirable effects of interventionism they ask for still more interventionism.
- I think that's a bad remedy for a very, very severe problem.
- The remedy for the problem was a sound system that involves Holly's teacher wearing a headset with a microphone so her words are amplified through a large speaker.
- Thus, the fact that the estate would have a remedy against a negligent solicitor does not necessarily preclude a claim by the disappointed beneficiary.
- Criminal libel is the only remedy against this worthless organisation who simply seek publicity for themselves.
- It is said that the claimants had viable alternative remedies by way of judicial review.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (-dies, -dying, -died)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the