Translation of remembrance in Spanish:
- u and c [formal or liter] recuerdo (masculine), remembranza (feminine) [literary/literario] I have no remembrance of that no tengo memoria de tal cosa [formal] in remembrance of sth/sb en memoria de algo/algn do this in remembrance of me [Religion/Religión] haced esto en memoria mía (before noun/delante del nombre) Remembrance Sunday o Day (British English/inglés británico) [ domingo de noviembre en que se conmemora a los caídos en las guerras ]Example sentences
- But it is also the generation that has to decide how these memories will be expressed in historical understanding and communal remembrance in the future.
- Repetition is neither wordy nor inefficient; it improves clarity, understanding, and remembrance of the rules.
- But the first step to recovery is remembrance, and remember she had.
- Rachel remained silent as the memories and remembrances from years past assaulted her senses and her calm.
- Memory and remembrances of your youth tend to have a larger and larger place in your recent books.
- The only topic at the conference discussed with greater frequency than fond remembrances of Teddy Roosevelt was the assertion that conservation is part and parcel of a real conservative ideology.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.