Translation of remembrance in Spanish:
- u and c [formal or liter] recuerdo (masculine), remembranza (feminine) [literary/literario] I have no remembrance of that no tengo memoria de tal cosa [formal] in remembrance of sth/sb en memoria de algo/algn do this in remembrance of me [Religion/Religión] haced esto en memoria mía (before noun/delante del nombre) Remembrance Sunday o Day (British English/inglés británico) [ domingo de noviembre en que se conmemora a los caídos en las guerras ]Example sentences
- But it is also the generation that has to decide how these memories will be expressed in historical understanding and communal remembrance in the future.
- Repetition is neither wordy nor inefficient; it improves clarity, understanding, and remembrance of the rules.
- But the first step to recovery is remembrance, and remember she had.
- Rachel remained silent as the memories and remembrances from years past assaulted her senses and her calm.
- Memory and remembrances of your youth tend to have a larger and larger place in your recent books.
- The only topic at the conference discussed with greater frequency than fond remembrances of Teddy Roosevelt was the assertion that conservation is part and parcel of a real conservative ideology.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.