- [formal] remunerativo, bien remuneradoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The result of several years of research has not proved very remunerative.
- Promotion of agricultural exports is important for creating conditions for providing remunerative prices to farm produce.
- Pirated books, having no legal value, were less remunerative.
- No amount is claimed nor was evidence presented to support a claim for loss of remunerative activity.
- Faced with the remarkable bankruptcy of his employer, Larry did very little to locate a remunerative position.
- He decided to retire from the ministry for more remunerative work.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.