Translation of remunerative in Spanish:
- [formal]bien remuneradoExample sentences
- The result of several years of research has not proved very remunerative.
- Promotion of agricultural exports is important for creating conditions for providing remunerative prices to farm produce.
- Pirated books, having no legal value, were less remunerative.
- No amount is claimed nor was evidence presented to support a claim for loss of remunerative activity.
- Faced with the remarkable bankruptcy of his employer, Larry did very little to locate a remunerative position.
- He decided to retire from the ministry for more remunerative work.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.