- [formal] remunerativo, bien remuneradoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The result of several years of research has not proved very remunerative.
- Promotion of agricultural exports is important for creating conditions for providing remunerative prices to farm produce.
- Pirated books, having no legal value, were less remunerative.
- No amount is claimed nor was evidence presented to support a claim for loss of remunerative activity.
- Faced with the remarkable bankruptcy of his employer, Larry did very little to locate a remunerative position.
- He decided to retire from the ministry for more remunerative work.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.