- [formal] remunerativo, bien remuneradoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The result of several years of research has not proved very remunerative.
- Promotion of agricultural exports is important for creating conditions for providing remunerative prices to farm produce.
- Pirated books, having no legal value, were less remunerative.
- No amount is claimed nor was evidence presented to support a claim for loss of remunerative activity.
- Faced with the remarkable bankruptcy of his employer, Larry did very little to locate a remunerative position.
- He decided to retire from the ministry for more remunerative work.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.