Translation of renew in Spanish:
- 1 (reinvigorate)(enthusiasm/interest/hope)
- Our strength renewed, I ground the almonds along with the sugar and combined that mixture with flour.
- Feeling his strength renewed he cast aside his staff and walked steadily upon lush, green grass.
- They rushed back to fight, with furor and strength renewed.
- 2 (extend)(lease/passport/subscription)
- Why were his gun licences continually renewed when even police officers expressed doubts over his fitness?
- So, they fired me, or, they didn't renew my contract.
- The insurer told her and her partners that it would not renew their contract.
- 3 (take up again)(vow/promise)
renovar(efforts/attempts/friendship)they renewed their attack on the minister
reanudarvolvieron a arremeter contra el ministroExample sentences
- He therefore induced a public campaign to accuse Parliament of obstruction at a time of national danger (the British having renewed their activities in Tibet).
- In addition, we must renew our coalition-building activities.
- ‘We will begin a dialogue with the Israeli side to see if there is willingness to renew the process,’ he said.
- They have appealed their convictions to this court and renewed their constitutional challenge.
- As a result, Pakistan is renewing its longstanding request to buy at least two dozen F - 16s.
- The resignations and ongoing conflicts with the Board of Governors were renewing the demands for the establishment of a student government.
- 4also: renewed past participle(interest/hope)
renovado(efforts/attempts)with renewed energy
nuevocon renovadas energíasthere have been renewed calls for an inquiryse ha vuelto a pedir que se lleve a cabo una investigaciónrenewed outbreaks of riotingnuevos brotes de disturbios
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.