- 1.1 (reinvigorate) [enthusiasm/interest/hope] renovar* 1.2 (extend) [lease/passport/subscription] renovar*; [library book] renovar*More example sentences1.3 (take up again) [vow/promise] renovar*; [efforts/attempts/friendship] reanudar they renewed their attack on the minister volvieron a arremeter contra el ministro
More example sentences1.4
- Why were his gun licences continually renewed when even police officers expressed doubts over his fitness?
- So, they fired me, or, they didn't renew my contract.
- The insurer told her and her partners that it would not renew their contract.
(renewed past p)[interest/hope] renovado; [efforts/attempts] nuevo with renewed energy con renovadas energías there have been renewed calls for an inquiry se ha vuelto a pedir que se lleve a cabo una investigación renewed outbreaks of rioting nuevos brotes de disturbiosMore example sentences
- They have appealed their convictions to this court and renewed their constitutional challenge.
- As a result, Pakistan is renewing its longstanding request to buy at least two dozen F - 16s.
- The resignations and ongoing conflicts with the Board of Governors were renewing the demands for the establishment of a student government.
More example sentences
- He therefore induced a public campaign to accuse Parliament of obstruction at a time of national danger (the British having renewed their activities in Tibet).
- In addition, we must renew our coalition-building activities.
- ‘We will begin a dialogue with the Israeli side to see if there is willingness to renew the process,’ he said.
- Our strength renewed, I ground the almonds along with the sugar and combined that mixture with flour.
- Feeling his strength renewed he cast aside his staff and walked steadily upon lush, green grass.
- They rushed back to fight, with furor and strength renewed.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.