Translation of rental in Spanish:
- 1.1 u and c (act of renting) alquiler (masculine), arriendo (masculine) TV rental el alquiler or (in Mexico also/en México también) la renta or (in Andes also/en Andes también) el arriendo de televisoresExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (charge) alquiler, renta (feminine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) , arriendo (masculine) (Andes) a fixed/yearly rental un alquiler ( or arriendo etc) fijo/anual
Example sentences1.3 countable/numerable (thing rented) (American English/inglés norteamericano) this car is a rental este es un coche de alquiler or (in Mexico also/en México también) un coche rentado or (in Andes also/en Andes también) un coche arrendado
- The Margaritas didn't happen, but truck rental did.
- In fact, when the videocassette had appeared, Hollywood had been up in arms until it realised that there was much to gain from the sale and rental of films recorded on videotape.
- At present, these users receive two separate bills one from their new service provider for calls made, and one from Eircom for phone line rental.
- The move also costs the state, which pays the line rental for thousands of pensioners under a scheme to boost security and social contact for the elderly.
- Property taxes, insurance and ground rentals are capitalized on property that is under construction until such time as it is prepared for its intended use.
- Cost is also a factor with office rentals having doubled over the last five years.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.