Translation of rental in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable or countable (act of renting) TV rentalel alquiler or (in Mexico also) la renta or (in Andes also) el arriendo de televisoresExample sentences
- The Margaritas didn't happen, but truck rental did.
- In fact, when the videocassette had appeared, Hollywood had been up in arms until it realised that there was much to gain from the sale and rental of films recorded on videotape.
- At present, these users receive two separate bills one from their new service provider for calls made, and one from Eircom for phone line rental.
- 2 countable (charge) a fixed/yearly rentalun alquiler ( or arriendo etc) fijo/anualExample sentences
- The move also costs the state, which pays the line rental for thousands of pensioners under a scheme to boost security and social contact for the elderly.
- Property taxes, insurance and ground rentals are capitalized on property that is under construction until such time as it is prepared for its intended use.
- Cost is also a factor with office rentals having doubled over the last five years.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.