- 1also: sales reprepresentante (masculine or feminine) or agente (masculine or feminine) (comercial)Example sentences
- Throughout the process, sales reps take notes about their conversations, looking for anything that can help refine their pitch, or be of use in direct mail campaigns or at trade shows.
- Because the freshest sales statistics are readily available, the company's sales reps are more accountable - and much more likely to compete with one another.
- There are kiosks to display carrier plans and coverage, and knowledgeable sales reps who will, Rosenthal promises, even help you set up your phone afterward.
- 2 (person responsible) safety/childcare/sports represponsable (masculine or feminine) de seguridad/del cuidado de los niños/de deportesa union repun representante or (Spain) un enlace sindicalExample sentences
- The NWPMA is a regional trade association made up of distributors, suppliers and supplier reps in the promotional marketing industry.
- And that's more or less what University of Alberta student union reps were confronted with last Friday when they came to work to find a blank wall where a mural used to be.
- Workers say they never see union reps, even when they phone repeatedly.
- uncountable (British English) (Theater) to be/act/work in reptrabajar en una compañía de repertorioExample sentences
- Macbeth is in rep at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford-upon-Avon, until October 2.
- While the neglected plays of lesser dramatists of the period have been celebrated in recent years, the comedies of Sheridan, once the staple of every rep company, have dipped in popularity.
- Which is why the Royal Exchange decided to do it in rep with a Chekov.
- A big chance was missed a couple of years back when Peter Hall proved that a classic-and-modern rep, based on inexpensive changeovers, was capable of drawing crowds to the Old Vic.
- This tour, with its Royal Ballet dancers and works from the company's rep, will fit nicely into his CV.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.