- 2 u (BrE) [Theat] compañía (f) de repertorio to be/act/work in rep trabajar en una compañía de repertorioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Macbeth is in rep at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford-upon-Avon, until October 2.
- While the neglected plays of lesser dramatists of the period have been celebrated in recent years, the comedies of Sheridan, once the staple of every rep company, have dipped in popularity.
- Which is why the Royal Exchange decided to do it in rep with a Chekov.
- A big chance was missed a couple of years back when Peter Hall proved that a classic-and-modern rep, based on inexpensive changeovers, was capable of drawing crowds to the Old Vic.
- This tour, with its Royal Ballet dancers and works from the company's rep, will fit nicely into his CV.