Translation of repackage in Spanish:
- 1.1 (package again, differently)reempaquetarExample sentences1.2 (present differently)
presentar de forma diferenteExample sentences
- After all, imports are already routine in Europe, where middlemen buy drugs in countries with lower prices, such as Spain, and repackage them for resale in nations with higher prices.
- It's up to the dealer to assemble and repackage the bicycles for shipment.
- Europe's demand for these instruments, which repackage commercial mortgages and other loans backed by assets into resaleable bundles, totaled $155 billion so far this year.
- And this inevitable gulf between what they were and how they're repackaged is probably why so many people abhor the idea of their favourite band getting back together to relive their glory days.
- Both citationality and nostalgia repackage the past in present styles and for present uses, and both can contribute to Orientalizing backwardness in obvious and direct ways.
- It is quite normal for old concepts to be repackaged and reproduced as new ideas.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.