Translation of repayment in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (act of repaying) pago (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [plan/terms] de pagoExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (installment) plazo (masculine), cuota (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina)
Example sentences1.3 u and c (recompense) pago (masculine), recompensa (feminine)
- They are intended to provide consistency in approach toward loan repayments.
- They follow a very narrow work objective: secure repayment of loans at any cost.
- Remarkably, there is a 98 percent repayment rate on the loans.
- There is nothing in the case law, says Aldridge, which says there is not value in the repayment of trust monies.
- Thus the claim by Guinness for repayment is unanswerable.
- I have a small mortgage with just six years' repayments outstanding.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.