- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (act of repaying) pago (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [plan/terms] de pagoMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (installment) plazo (masculine), cuota (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina)
More example sentences1.3 u and c (recompense) pago (masculine), recompensa (feminine)
- They are intended to provide consistency in approach toward loan repayments.
- They follow a very narrow work objective: secure repayment of loans at any cost.
- Remarkably, there is a 98 percent repayment rate on the loans.
- There is nothing in the case law, says Aldridge, which says there is not value in the repayment of trust monies.
- Thus the claim by Guinness for repayment is unanswerable.
- I have a small mortgage with just six years' repayments outstanding.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.