Translation of repayment in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (act of repaying) pago (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [plan/terms] de pagoExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (installment) plazo (masculine), cuota (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina)
Example sentences1.3 u and c (recompense) pago (masculine), recompensa (feminine)
- They are intended to provide consistency in approach toward loan repayments.
- They follow a very narrow work objective: secure repayment of loans at any cost.
- Remarkably, there is a 98 percent repayment rate on the loans.
- There is nothing in the case law, says Aldridge, which says there is not value in the repayment of trust monies.
- Thus the claim by Guinness for repayment is unanswerable.
- I have a small mortgage with just six years' repayments outstanding.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.