- 1.1 u (act of repaying) pago (m); (before n) [plan/terms] de pago repayment mortgagepréstamo hipotecario en el que se va amortizando el capital al mismo tiempo que se pagan los interesesMore example sentences1.2 c (installment) plazo (m), cuota (f) (AmL)
More example sentences1.3 u c (recompense) pago (m), recompensa (f)
- They are intended to provide consistency in approach toward loan repayments.
- They follow a very narrow work objective: secure repayment of loans at any cost.
- Remarkably, there is a 98 percent repayment rate on the loans.
- There is nothing in the case law, says Aldridge, which says there is not value in the repayment of trust monies.
- Thus the claim by Guinness for repayment is unanswerable.
- I have a small mortgage with just six years' repayments outstanding.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.