- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (act of repaying) pago (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [plan/terms] de pagoMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (installment) plazo (masculine), cuota (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina)
More example sentences1.3 u and c (recompense) pago (masculine), recompensa (feminine)
- They are intended to provide consistency in approach toward loan repayments.
- They follow a very narrow work objective: secure repayment of loans at any cost.
- Remarkably, there is a 98 percent repayment rate on the loans.
- There is nothing in the case law, says Aldridge, which says there is not value in the repayment of trust monies.
- Thus the claim by Guinness for repayment is unanswerable.
- I have a small mortgage with just six years' repayments outstanding.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.