- 1.1 u (act of repaying) pago (m); (before n) [plan/terms] de pago repayment mortgagepréstamo hipotecario en el que se va amortizando el capital al mismo tiempo que se pagan los interesesMore example sentences1.2 c (installment) plazo (m), cuota (f) (AmL)
More example sentences1.3 u c (recompense) pago (m), recompensa (f)
- They are intended to provide consistency in approach toward loan repayments.
- They follow a very narrow work objective: secure repayment of loans at any cost.
- Remarkably, there is a 98 percent repayment rate on the loans.
- There is nothing in the case law, says Aldridge, which says there is not value in the repayment of trust monies.
- Thus the claim by Guinness for repayment is unanswerable.
- I have a small mortgage with just six years' repayments outstanding.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)