- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (act) sustitución (feminine), reemplazo (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) replacement value [Finance] valor (masculine) de reposiciónMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (person) sustituto, (masculine, feminine) we're looking for a replacement for Helen estamos buscando un sustituto para Helen, estamos buscando a alguien para sustituir or reemplazar a Helen 1.3 countable/numerable (object) I'll buy you a replacement te compraré uno nuevo, te compraré otro (before noun/delante del nombre) [doors/windows] modular replacement parts repuestos (masculine plural), piezas (feminine plural) de recambio or de repuesto, refacciones (feminine plural) (Mexico/México)
More example sentences
- In spite of three hip replacements, Adams manages to visit his local pub to play piquet most evenings and continues to write.
- Private patients regularly skip the queue to obtain private treatment in public hospitals for elective operations such as cataracts, hip replacements and heart bypass operations.
- His choreographic style has influenced twentieth century dance but the pendulum shows signs of swinging away from hyper-extensions - and multiple hip replacements.
- What is an understudy or replacement to do when he takes over a role vacated by a star?
- The range covers the full spectrum from ultraportable to desktop replacement, hitting all price points along the way.
- Other cousins, replacements for my Polish uncles, stood around the keg with cups of beer.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to