- 1.1 u (act) sustitución (f), reemplazo (m) (before n) replacement value [Fin] valor (m) de reposiciónMore example sentences1.2 c (person) sustituto, -ta (m,f) we're looking for a replacement for Helen estamos buscando un sustituto para Helen, estamos buscando a alguien para sustituir or reemplazar a Helen 1.3 c (object) I'll buy you a replacement te compraré uno nuevo, te compraré otro (before n) [doors/windows] modular replacement parts repuestos (mpl), piezas (fpl) de recambio or de repuesto, refacciones (fpl) (Méx)
More example sentences
- In spite of three hip replacements, Adams manages to visit his local pub to play piquet most evenings and continues to write.
- Private patients regularly skip the queue to obtain private treatment in public hospitals for elective operations such as cataracts, hip replacements and heart bypass operations.
- His choreographic style has influenced twentieth century dance but the pendulum shows signs of swinging away from hyper-extensions - and multiple hip replacements.
- What is an understudy or replacement to do when he takes over a role vacated by a star?
- The range covers the full spectrum from ultraportable to desktop replacement, hitting all price points along the way.
- Other cousins, replacements for my Polish uncles, stood around the keg with cups of beer.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.