transitive verb/verbo transitivo/riːˈpleɪ/
- 1 [Sport/Deporte] [game/match] volver* a jugar, repetir*
- 2 (play back) [record/tape] volver* a poner the incident was replayed in slow motion el incidente se volvió a pasar en cámara lenta or (Spain/España) a cámara lentaMore example sentences
- All this is to say that I don't know why in the world these studios don't jump on replaying these films.
- A monitor in the gallery replayed a short video showing the blinding flash as lightning traveled down the copper filaments from rocket to earth.
- The tape replays the scene endlessly, just as the myths of the West are repeated so often that they have become clichés.
noun/nombre (action replay)/ˈriːpleɪ/ [Sport/Deporte]
- 2 (rematch) repetición (feminine) ([ de un partido ])
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.