Translation of replay in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/riːˈpleɪ/
- 1 [Sport/Deporte] [game/match] volver* a jugar, repetir*
- 2 (play back) [record/tape] volver* a poner the incident was replayed in slow motion el incidente se volvió a pasar en cámara lenta or (Spain/España) a cámara lentaExample sentences
- All this is to say that I don't know why in the world these studios don't jump on replaying these films.
- A monitor in the gallery replayed a short video showing the blinding flash as lightning traveled down the copper filaments from rocket to earth.
- The tape replays the scene endlessly, just as the myths of the West are repeated so often that they have become clichés.
noun/nombre (action replay)/ˈriːpleɪ/ [Sport/Deporte]
- 2 (rematch) repetición (feminine) ([ de un partido ])
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.