n (pl -ries)
- 1.1 (store) depósito (m), almacén (m), bodega (f) (Andes, Méx) furniture repository depósito de muebles, guardamuebles (m)More example sentences1.2 (person, group) depositario, -ria (m,f)
More example sentences
- Once e-mail is stored in a central repository, it is retained in its original format and protected against tampering.
- Her next task was to find a museum repository for her late husband's private art collection, a visual document of his enthusiasms.
- This exhibition features 22 major works acquired by the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art directly from the artist in 1999, making the museum the largest repository of his works.
- Forrest saw African American oral traditions as rich repositories of ritual and value, sources of meaning in the face of suffering and tragedy.
- He's the repository of our common history, and by that right, grand patron of the Bicentennial.
- Instead, we should see architectural residue from the past as a repository of vast physical, human, and cultural energy.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...