- [Biology/Biología] reproducirse*More example sentences
- Plants can reproduce themselves without the help of human intervention.
- Most people would just love to reproduce themselves and then, of course, be immensely disappointed if they do it, because it won't be them.
- They also reproduce themselves, and the new cells also crank out interferon in massive amounts.
- to reproduce oneself reproducirse*
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.