- [Biol] reproducirse*More example sentences
- Plants can reproduce themselves without the help of human intervention.
- Most people would just love to reproduce themselves and then, of course, be immensely disappointed if they do it, because it won't be them.
- They also reproduce themselves, and the new cells also crank out interferon in massive amounts.
- to reproduce oneself reproducirse*
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.