Translation of reptilian in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] de los reptilesExample sentences1.2 (like a reptile) [literary/literario] [features/smile] de reptil
- Dehydration can cause serious health problems in any reptilian species.
- Let us consider first the simpler explanation of a series of morphological evolutionary changes in the evolution of avian feathers from reptilian scales.
- At the time, paleontologists were stuck in a reptilian perspective on dinosaurs.
- Mr. Chen laughed in his quiet, reptilian way.
- He can feel Martin out there waiting his time with the cold reptilian patience of the perfect agent.
- Her blue eyes, entirely void of make up, gave her face a strange, reptilian look.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.