- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] de los reptilesMore example sentences1.2 (like a reptile) [literary/literario] [features/smile] de reptil
More example sentences
- Dehydration can cause serious health problems in any reptilian species.
- Let us consider first the simpler explanation of a series of morphological evolutionary changes in the evolution of avian feathers from reptilian scales.
- At the time, paleontologists were stuck in a reptilian perspective on dinosaurs.
- Mr. Chen laughed in his quiet, reptilian way.
- He can feel Martin out there waiting his time with the cold reptilian patience of the perfect agent.
- Her blue eyes, entirely void of make up, gave her face a strange, reptilian look.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.