Translation of reptilian in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Zoology)de los reptilesExample sentences1.2 (like a reptile) [literary]
(features/smile)de reptilExample sentences
- Dehydration can cause serious health problems in any reptilian species.
- Let us consider first the simpler explanation of a series of morphological evolutionary changes in the evolution of avian feathers from reptilian scales.
- At the time, paleontologists were stuck in a reptilian perspective on dinosaurs.
- Mr. Chen laughed in his quiet, reptilian way.
- He can feel Martin out there waiting his time with the cold reptilian patience of the perfect agent.
- Her blue eyes, entirely void of make up, gave her face a strange, reptilian look.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.