Translation of repudiation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (rejection, denial) rechazo (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (refusal to acknowledge, disowning) repudio (masculine), repulsa (feminine) [formal]
- Even the supposition of Jewish influence on the media elicited a sharp, immediate repudiation.
- Above all, Byrd has decried the cowardice of Congress in its acceptance of the wholesale repudiation of the US Constitution.
- They are also anxious about growing popular animosity to the government's repudiation of democratic rights.
- Extensive account audit trails were created to minimize repudiation.
- Now, your corporate client was found liable in damages for repudiation.
- Reference to "at the date of acceptance of the repudiation" appears only in the judgment of Megaw LJ.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the