- 1.1 (rejection, denial) rechazo (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (refusal to acknowledge, disowning) repudio (masculine), repulsa (feminine) [formal]
More example sentences
- Even the supposition of Jewish influence on the media elicited a sharp, immediate repudiation.
- Above all, Byrd has decried the cowardice of Congress in its acceptance of the wholesale repudiation of the US Constitution.
- They are also anxious about growing popular animosity to the government's repudiation of democratic rights.
- Extensive account audit trails were created to minimize repudiation.
- Now, your corporate client was found liable in damages for repudiation.
- Reference to "at the date of acceptance of the repudiation" appears only in the judgment of Megaw LJ.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.