Translation of require in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (need) you can withdraw cash (as and) when requiredpuede retirar dinero según lo necesite or según le sea necesariohow many copies do you require?¿cuántos ejemplares necesita or precisa?all I require now is your signaturetodo lo que hace falta ahora es que usted firmethis work requires great concentrationeste trabajo requiere or exige mucha concentraciónyour presence is required at reception [formal]se le requiere en recepción [formal]add salt as requiredsalar a gustowe can supply the screws if requiredpodemos suministrar los tornillos si usted así lo deseaExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (demand)to require somebody/something to +
- Maintaining clarity of thought and affirmation of purpose required constant effort.
- Lawlor and his colleagues are regularly faced with patients who require operations to correct the operations they have already had.
- I have known patients require stitches and even surgery for injuries inflicted.
- Teenagers are not overwhelmed by the recent increase in the number of soldiers who have been wounded or killed, since they believe that this war is necessary and requires their contribution.
- There is a field, namely, the handling of the apparatus of government, in which bureaucratic methods are required by necessity.
- Less than a year ago my research would have required a laborious and tedious consultation of the multiple microfilm editions of Knox's works owned by my library.
infinitiverequerir que alguien/algo +applicants are required to have experience subjunctivese requiere que los candidatos tengan experienciato require thatthe law requires that you wear a helmetla ley le obliga a llevar or exige que lleve cascoto require something ofsomebodyall that is required of you is that you observe the rulestodo lo que se te exige es que cumplas con el reglamentoI shall do all that is required of meharé todo lo que me correspondaExample sentences
- More often, though, insurers impede care by requiring doctors to get authorization for all tests and procedures or by threatening to drop doctors whose costs they deem excessive.
- The instrument requires the user to ask a basic question: What is the function/purpose of this scene for the telling of the story?
- Find out if the company of your dreams requires dancers to attend its school for a year or two before being offered a position.
- 2also: required past participle2.1(dose/amount)within the required limits
necesariodentro de los límites establecidos or fijadoscut the required number of squarescorte el número de cuadrados que haga falta or que sea necesario2.2 (compulsory)(reading/viewing)
- New Jersey law requires that insurance companies take all comers, even those with the worst driving records.
- It's also worth getting hold of a ‘green card’, which amounts to evidence that you have the minimum insurance required by the country your visiting.
- In Switzerland and the Netherlands, insurers are required by law to provide a 4% minimum annual return.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.