Translation of research in Spanish:
- uncountable a piece of researchscientific/literary researchuna investigaciónun trabajo de investigaciónresearch has shown that …investigación científica/literariaresearchlas investigaciones han demostrado que …
into/ onsomethingto do/carry out researchinvestigación sobrealgoresearch and development picture researchhacer/llevar a cabo una investigacióninvestigación gráfica(before noun) (establishment/work)research laboratory research studentde investigación(estudiante de posgrado que hace trabajos de investigación)research workerinvestigador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- He remained there for 50 years, and on retirement signed on as a research student.
- When he had been there only about a year, a new research student asked if they could fix a time for a regular weekly meeting.
- I'm currently writing a short research paper on links between magic and technology.
- to research an article/a bookthe company is researching investment proposalshacer una investigación que servirá de base a un artículo/a un libroreunir los datos necesarios para escribir un artículo/un librothis article is well researchedla compañía está investigando or estudiando propuestas de inversióneste artículo está bien documentadoExample sentences
- The actress plays Eve, a beautiful scientist researching into the working of the human heart.
- He was researching into the production of artificial rubber and fuel.
- You now have an explanation for your second point, that the hours were spent in researching into the law and matters of that kind.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.