Translation of residence in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (in a country) to take up residencefijar su ( or mi etc. ) residencia(before noun) residence permit
establecerseExample sentences1.2 (in building) [formal] to take up residence
instalarsethe Queen is in residence at the Palacela Reina está en palaciothe artist/doctor in residenceel artista/médico residenteExample sentences1.3residence hall (US) , hall of residence (British)
- Domicile combines the fact of residence with the intention of not moving in future.
- They will be eligible to permanent residence after living five years in South Korea.
- The issue of loss of residence was balanced by the fact that they would create at least 15 jobs through the venture.
residencia (feminine) universitaria or de estudiantes
- They are there in case one day someone again wants to live in the house as a private residence and restore it to its original condition.
- Residence in Canadian cities is generally private rather than communal, dominated by private homes or residences.
- However, he and his wife built two of the grandest private residences in the country.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.