- 1.1 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Medicine/Medicina] internado (m), residencia (f) (Latin America/América Latina)More example sentences1.2 (of musician, band) (British English/inglés británico) período de actuaciones contratadas por un local
More example sentences
- His medical residencies were in internal medicine and clinical psychiatry at the University of Florida.
- He completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami.
- He completed medical studies and a residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- I've started a monthly residency doing the livest R & B night in London's West End.
- The Beatles are two days into a residency of two, sometimes three, shows a day at the Olympia Theatre that will last until 4 February.
- He stayed with her for 10 years, and for six of them he held down a dance club residency at the Den in Norwalk.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.