Translation of residency in Spanish:
- 1 (US) (Medicine)Example sentences
- His medical residencies were in internal medicine and clinical psychiatry at the University of Florida.
- He completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami.
- He completed medical studies and a residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- 2 (of musician, band) (British)(período de actuaciones contratadas por un local)Example sentences
- I've started a monthly residency doing the livest R & B night in London's West End.
- The Beatles are two days into a residency of two, sometimes three, shows a day at the Olympia Theatre that will last until 4 February.
- He stayed with her for 10 years, and for six of them he held down a dance club residency at the Den in Norwalk.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.