- 1.1 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Medicine/Medicina] internado (masculine), residencia (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina)More example sentences1.2 (of musician, band) (British English/inglés británico) [ período de actuaciones contratadas por un local ]
More example sentences
- His medical residencies were in internal medicine and clinical psychiatry at the University of Florida.
- He completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami.
- He completed medical studies and a residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- I've started a monthly residency doing the livest R & B night in London's West End.
- The Beatles are two days into a residency of two, sometimes three, shows a day at the Olympia Theatre that will last until 4 February.
- He stayed with her for 10 years, and for six of them he held down a dance club residency at the Den in Norwalk.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to