- 1.1 [area/suburb] residencialMore example sentences1.2 (with accommodation) [ward] para pacientes a largo plazo; [course/conference] con alojamiento para los asistentes residential school internado (masculine)
More example sentences
- Official permission is not needed as long as the guns are licensed and the shoot takes place on private land away from residential areas.
- These small private outlets with an average size of about 10 square metres are mainly located in residential areas.
- Meat outlets should not be set up near residential areas as it increases the risk of contagious diseases if the meat gets contaminated.
- A Higher Education centre, improved student residential accommodation and catering facilities are also planned.
- The building has been vacant since it closed as a residential college for wealthy Middle-Easterners about 20 years ago.
- Recently, I went to a function at my old university residential college.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.