- 1.1 [area/suburb] residencialMore example sentences1.2 (with accommodation) [ward] para pacientes a largo plazo; [course/conference] con alojamiento para los asistentes residential school internado (m)
More example sentences
- Official permission is not needed as long as the guns are licensed and the shoot takes place on private land away from residential areas.
- These small private outlets with an average size of about 10 square metres are mainly located in residential areas.
- Meat outlets should not be set up near residential areas as it increases the risk of contagious diseases if the meat gets contaminated.
- A Higher Education centre, improved student residential accommodation and catering facilities are also planned.
- The building has been vacant since it closed as a residential college for wealthy Middle-Easterners about 20 years ago.
- Recently, I went to a function at my old university residential college.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...