- 1.1 [person/character] fuerte, con capacidad de recuperaciónMore example sentences1.2 [material] elástico
More example sentences
- The belief that girls are more resilient to environmental factors than boys was thus not supported.
- They are a hardy and resilient species, a fact evident from their continued existence into the 21st century.
- They were resilient people with strong faith and a firm belief in providence.
- Foam is resilient, keeps its shape and comes in a range of densities.
- Just a small portion of this resilient rubber gray matter is all one needs to erase away the problems.
- Support surfaces that are made from resilient foam exhibit this type of elastic response.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.