Translation of resilient in Spanish:
- 1.1 [person/character] fuerte, con capacidad de recuperaciónExample sentences1.2 [material] elástico
- The belief that girls are more resilient to environmental factors than boys was thus not supported.
- They are a hardy and resilient species, a fact evident from their continued existence into the 21st century.
- They were resilient people with strong faith and a firm belief in providence.
- Foam is resilient, keeps its shape and comes in a range of densities.
- Just a small portion of this resilient rubber gray matter is all one needs to erase away the problems.
- Support surfaces that are made from resilient foam exhibit this type of elastic response.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the