- [Botany/Botánica] [Chemistry/Química] resina (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Rich red and green glaze paints, more usually the former, in both early Netherlandish and German School paintings were often found to contain a little resin, usually pine tree resin, in addition to heat-bodied oil.
- Their first step was to obtain resin from the pine trees which at that time grew in dense forests throughout Europe.
- The sticky extrusive mass that comes from a cut on a pine tree is resin.
- Polyurethanes are liquid plastic resins that dry to a durable satin or gloss finish.
- They consist of two components, a liquid resin and the hardener to convert the liquid resins to solid.
- Polymer binder resins protect the paper from humidity damage and help to fine-tune the stiffness and acoustic properties of the paper.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.