- [Bot] [Chem] resina (f)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Rich red and green glaze paints, more usually the former, in both early Netherlandish and German School paintings were often found to contain a little resin, usually pine tree resin, in addition to heat-bodied oil.
- Their first step was to obtain resin from the pine trees which at that time grew in dense forests throughout Europe.
- The sticky extrusive mass that comes from a cut on a pine tree is resin.
- Polyurethanes are liquid plastic resins that dry to a durable satin or gloss finish.
- They consist of two components, a liquid resin and the hardener to convert the liquid resins to solid.
- Polymer binder resins protect the paper from humidity damage and help to fine-tune the stiffness and acoustic properties of the paper.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.