Translation of resin in Spanish:
- [Botany/Botánica] [Chemistry/Química] resina (feminine)Example sentences
- Rich red and green glaze paints, more usually the former, in both early Netherlandish and German School paintings were often found to contain a little resin, usually pine tree resin, in addition to heat-bodied oil.
- Their first step was to obtain resin from the pine trees which at that time grew in dense forests throughout Europe.
- The sticky extrusive mass that comes from a cut on a pine tree is resin.
- Polyurethanes are liquid plastic resins that dry to a durable satin or gloss finish.
- They consist of two components, a liquid resin and the hardener to convert the liquid resins to solid.
- Polymer binder resins protect the paper from humidity damage and help to fine-tune the stiffness and acoustic properties of the paper.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to