- [Botany/Botánica] [Chemistry/Química] resina (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Rich red and green glaze paints, more usually the former, in both early Netherlandish and German School paintings were often found to contain a little resin, usually pine tree resin, in addition to heat-bodied oil.
- Their first step was to obtain resin from the pine trees which at that time grew in dense forests throughout Europe.
- The sticky extrusive mass that comes from a cut on a pine tree is resin.
- Polyurethanes are liquid plastic resins that dry to a durable satin or gloss finish.
- They consist of two components, a liquid resin and the hardener to convert the liquid resins to solid.
- Polymer binder resins protect the paper from humidity damage and help to fine-tune the stiffness and acoustic properties of the paper.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.