Translation of resole in Spanish:
- (shoe)I had my boots resoled
ponerle suela a
remontar (Colombia)les hice poner suelas a las botasExample sentences
- They still offer resole services and resole their own shoes and all other brands of shoes.
- I have one pair that is over 20 years old and has been resoled and had new heels put on about three times now; they are incredibly comfortable.
- They needed to be resoled after 2 years but a $40 repair on a $300 pair of shoes is not bad.
Definition of resole in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.