Translation of resonant in Spanish:
- (room/chamber)the house was resonant with the sound of laughter
resonantela casa retumbaba or resonaba con ecos de risasExample sentences
- But their presence is signalled by an unmistakable call similar to bellowing of a bull with a deep, resonant boom that carries up to a mile.
- So the resonant sound is dubbed an auspicious sound.
- Large, ungainly and hanging onto my thick specs, I'd leap over a vault with my free hand, landing with a resonant thud on the other side, and I loved it.
- Selective resonance at these eigentone frequencies will inevitably colour the sound, especially in small rectangular rooms where the resonant frequencies are high enough to fall within the musical range.
- Then, if you take the lid off the piano to boost it, sometimes the room becomes too resonant and the sound goes all over the place.
- Move around while listening and the hum changes to a low, soothing throb or at particularly resonant points in the room, vibrates your skull rather unpleasantly.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.