Translation of resound in Spanish:
- 1.1 (reverberate) the hall resounded with the sound of a thousand voicesla sala resonaba or retumbaba con ecos de mil vocesExample sentences
- As her voice resounded throughout the cavern, the weakened walls began to shake and crumbled.
- He hangs up the phone, and the sound of his laughter resounds throughout the parking lot.
- Screaming for somebody, screaming for her parents, her footsteps resounded throughout the marble corridors.
(fame)(protest)hacerse oírExample sentences
- Empty rooms suddenly resound with the sounds of living and life acquires a whole new meaning.
- The place resounded with the calls of birds as they settled down for the night, even as people walked into the tastefully decorated frontyard.
- The space resounded with the now-soft-now-rising-to-a-crescendo music.
- Nevertheless, his essay provides a clear instance of the rewards both of a poet on writing as such, and as illumination of that poet's poetry: may its song continue and its fame resound.
- The impact, the team contends, resounds today.
- This is not something that under Victorian law resounds at all but it is what one might call a form of reasonable approach or professional practice that follows from the local defamation law.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.