Translation of resound in Spanish:
- 1.1 (reverberate) the hall resounded with the sound of a thousand voicesla sala resonaba or retumbaba con ecos de mil vocesExample sentences
- As her voice resounded throughout the cavern, the weakened walls began to shake and crumbled.
- He hangs up the phone, and the sound of his laughter resounds throughout the parking lot.
- Screaming for somebody, screaming for her parents, her footsteps resounded throughout the marble corridors.
- Empty rooms suddenly resound with the sounds of living and life acquires a whole new meaning.
- The place resounded with the calls of birds as they settled down for the night, even as people walked into the tastefully decorated frontyard.
- The space resounded with the now-soft-now-rising-to-a-crescendo music.
hacerse oírExample sentences
- Nevertheless, his essay provides a clear instance of the rewards both of a poet on writing as such, and as illumination of that poet's poetry: may its song continue and its fame resound.
- The impact, the team contends, resounds today.
- This is not something that under Victorian law resounds at all but it is what one might call a form of reasonable approach or professional practice that follows from the local defamation law.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.