adj(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 (reverberating) [voice/explosion] retumbante, resonanteMore example sentences1.2 (unequivocal) [success/failure/victory] rotundo a resounding no/yes un no/sí rotundo
More example sentences
- The loud, resounding sound unnerved the monkeys and they bolted from the scene.
- Nicole's alarm clock went off that morning with a resounding buzz that seemed louder than usual.
- They were thrown off balance as they hit the floor with a loud resounding thud.
- The walk which took place on Sunday April 27th was a resounding success and raised a total of €2,314.
- Overall, the night proved to be a resounding success and proved a memorable way to mark the students' outstanding effort and achievement throughout the school year.
- The English boy wonder's first game of the tour was a resounding success, and was all the more remarkable for the fact that he has not played for six weeks.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...