- 1 c (sth useful, helpful) recurso (m) natural/mineral resources recursos naturales/minerales human resources recursos humanos the hospital is starved of resources el hospital sufre una carencia absoluta de recursos or medios the new center is a valuable resource for the community el nuevo centro es un valioso servicio para la comunidad teaching resources material (m) didáctico left to their own resources librados a sus propios medios or recursos (before n) resource centercentro que suministra información, asesoramiento etc [Educ] centro (m) de material didácticoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The Indians adapted to the invasion, indicating they were not a passive and static element, and adopted a new resource use strategy that tied their fate to that of the bison.
- These results imply that males adaptively change their resource allocation strategy during the course of the season.
- He did not rely on his own resource, friendship with Pharaoh or past accomplishments.
- It is not because of any limit in Divine resource and ability, for God has none.
- It's a day to remember that keeping one half of humankind under life-long subjugation through unwritten laws and warped thinking is a waste of talent and human resource.
- The book shows Washington not only as a man of resource, strength, and virtue, but also as a man with deeply held religious values.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.