Translation of resource in Spanish:
- 1 countable/numerable (sth useful, helpful) recurso (masculine) natural/mineral resources recursos naturales/minerales human resources recursos humanos the hospital is starved of resources el hospital sufre una carencia absoluta de recursos or medios the new center is a valuable resource for the community el nuevo centro es un valioso servicio para la comunidad teaching resources material (masculine) didáctico left to their own resources librados a sus propios medios or recursos (before noun/delante del nombre) resource center[ centro que suministra información, asesoramiento etc ] [Sch] [Univ] centro (masculine) de material didácticoExample sentences
- The Indians adapted to the invasion, indicating they were not a passive and static element, and adopted a new resource use strategy that tied their fate to that of the bison.
- These results imply that males adaptively change their resource allocation strategy during the course of the season.
- He did not rely on his own resource, friendship with Pharaoh or past accomplishments.
- It is not because of any limit in Divine resource and ability, for God has none.
- It's a day to remember that keeping one half of humankind under life-long subjugation through unwritten laws and warped thinking is a waste of talent and human resource.
- The book shows Washington not only as a man of resource, strength, and virtue, but also as a man with deeply held religious values.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.