Translation of resource in Spanish:
- 1 countable (something useful, helpful) natural/mineral resourcesrecursos naturales/mineraleshuman resources the hospital is starved of resourcesel hospital sufre una carencia absoluta de recursos or mediosthe new center is a valuable resource for the communityel nuevo centro es un valioso servicio para la comunidadteaching resources left to their own resourceslibrados a sus propios medios or recursos(before noun) resource center(centro que suministra información, asesoramiento etc)(Sch, Univ)
centro (masculine) de material didácticoExample sentences
- The Indians adapted to the invasion, indicating they were not a passive and static element, and adopted a new resource use strategy that tied their fate to that of the bison.
- These results imply that males adaptively change their resource allocation strategy during the course of the season.
- He did not rely on his own resource, friendship with Pharaoh or past accomplishments.
- It is not because of any limit in Divine resource and ability, for God has none.
- It's a day to remember that keeping one half of humankind under life-long subjugation through unwritten laws and warped thinking is a waste of talent and human resource.
- The book shows Washington not only as a man of resource, strength, and virtue, but also as a man with deeply held religious values.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.