Translation of responsive in Spanish:
tosomething/somebodythe orchestra was very responsive to the conductorla orquesta le respondió muy bien al directorthe public was not very responsive to the campaignel público no respondió bien a la campañaExample sentences
- Changing the medical profession from one that is paternalistic to one that is self aware and quickly responsive to society's expectations is a difficult assignment.
- We aim to please and intend to be quickly responsive to market requests whenever possible.
- Your character moves quickly and is responsive to all controller commands.
- The teacher alone can create an atmosphere that is positive and appealing just by being receptive, responsive and attentive to students' human needs.
- Now, of course, not all students are so responsive, nor are results achieved overnight.
- In addition to establishing caring, respectful relationships with students, culturally responsive classroom managers work to create a sense of community.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.