- [brakes/engine] sensible; [person/nature] receptivoresponsive
tosth/sb the orchestra was very responsive to the conductor la orquesta le respondió muy bien al director the public was not very responsive to the campaign el público no respondió bien a la campañaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Changing the medical profession from one that is paternalistic to one that is self aware and quickly responsive to society's expectations is a difficult assignment.
- We aim to please and intend to be quickly responsive to market requests whenever possible.
- Your character moves quickly and is responsive to all controller commands.
- The teacher alone can create an atmosphere that is positive and appealing just by being receptive, responsive and attentive to students' human needs.
- Now, of course, not all students are so responsive, nor are results achieved overnight.
- In addition to establishing caring, respectful relationships with students, culturally responsive classroom managers work to create a sense of community.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.