Translation of restricted in Spanish:
- 1 (limited)(number/circulation)
- Downwardly mobile, despite their gentle origins, these men had limited resources and restricted access to luxurious apparel.
- In urban areas, however, the choice of space is limited because of the restricted availability of houses and the nature of freehold land tenure.
- The Nouveau Roman remained a more restricted phenomenon, of limited appeal within France itself, and less overseas.
- 2 (only for particular group)(document/information)there is restricted access to the building
confidencialsolo ciertas personas tienen libre acceso al edificioExample sentences
- It's restricted information which I'm not at liberty to discuss with you till we actually get there, ok?
- Dr. Steelwell was caught with restricted info on aliens in his possession and kicked out of Area 51.
- As more and more bugs in server implementation are discovered, they are promptly used to break into online systems and gain access to restricted information.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.