Translation of restricted in Spanish:
- 1.1 (limited) [power/freedom] restringido, limitado; [number/circulation] limitado; [space] limitado, reducido; [existence/outlook] limitadoExample sentences1.2 (only for particular group) [document/information] confidencial there is restricted access to the building solo ciertas personas tienen libre acceso al edificio
- Downwardly mobile, despite their gentle origins, these men had limited resources and restricted access to luxurious apparel.
- In urban areas, however, the choice of space is limited because of the restricted availability of houses and the nature of freehold land tenure.
- The Nouveau Roman remained a more restricted phenomenon, of limited appeal within France itself, and less overseas.
- It's restricted information which I'm not at liberty to discuss with you till we actually get there, ok?
- Dr. Steelwell was caught with restricted info on aliens in his possession and kicked out of Area 51.
- As more and more bugs in server implementation are discovered, they are promptly used to break into online systems and gain access to restricted information.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.