- 1.1 (limited) [power/freedom] restringido, limitado; [number/circulation] limitado; [space] limitado, reducido; [existence/outlook] limitado restricted area [Auto] zona (f) con límite de velocidadMore example sentences1.2 (only for particular group) [document/information] confidencial restricted area [Mil] zona (f) restringida there is restricted access to the building solo ciertas personas tienen libre acceso al edificio
More example sentences
- Downwardly mobile, despite their gentle origins, these men had limited resources and restricted access to luxurious apparel.
- In urban areas, however, the choice of space is limited because of the restricted availability of houses and the nature of freehold land tenure.
- The Nouveau Roman remained a more restricted phenomenon, of limited appeal within France itself, and less overseas.
- It's restricted information which I'm not at liberty to discuss with you till we actually get there, ok?
- Dr. Steelwell was caught with restricted info on aliens in his possession and kicked out of Area 51.
- As more and more bugs in server implementation are discovered, they are promptly used to break into online systems and gain access to restricted information.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...