Translation of restrictive in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- Evidence of greater activity at a roadside cross may be a result of restrictive cemetery policy.
- The restrictive Immigration Act of 1924 reflected the isolationism prevalent in America between the World Wars.
- The modular plan, the most restrictive, offers employees a limited number of fixed benefit sets.
- The problem is that few people have followed these rules systematically, and you can find lots of examples where the relative pronoun which is used to start a restrictive clause.
- The semantic distinction between restrictive and non-restrictive modification applies to adjectives that modify nouns as well as to relative clauses.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.