- [economy/company/course] reestructurar; [argument] replantear; [liabilities/debt] reestructurar, renegociarMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The company has restructured its marketing department and strengthened its sales force.
- In order to do that, the company has restructured its sales organization and has added new members to its board.
- At the end of last year, the organization restructured its membership structure in an effort to raise funds.
- Instead of filing for bankruptcy, you should consider contacting a credit counseling service that may be able to help you pay off or restructure your debts without resorting to bankruptcy.
- We recently restructured our debt into a fixed-term loan and we now have our debt under control,’ said McKenna.
- It is believed that the company's bankers have insisted that it urgently restructure its debt as a condition for securing their continuing support.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.