Translation of restructure in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [economy/company/course] reestructurar; [argument] replantear; [liabilities/debt] reestructurar, renegociarExample sentences
- The company has restructured its marketing department and strengthened its sales force.
- In order to do that, the company has restructured its sales organization and has added new members to its board.
- At the end of last year, the organization restructured its membership structure in an effort to raise funds.
- Instead of filing for bankruptcy, you should consider contacting a credit counseling service that may be able to help you pay off or restructure your debts without resorting to bankruptcy.
- We recently restructured our debt into a fixed-term loan and we now have our debt under control,’ said McKenna.
- It is believed that the company's bankers have insisted that it urgently restructure its debt as a condition for securing their continuing support.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.