Translation of restructure in Spanish:
- (economy/company/course)(argument)Example sentences
- The company has restructured its marketing department and strengthened its sales force.
- In order to do that, the company has restructured its sales organization and has added new members to its board.
- At the end of last year, the organization restructured its membership structure in an effort to raise funds.
- Instead of filing for bankruptcy, you should consider contacting a credit counseling service that may be able to help you pay off or restructure your debts without resorting to bankruptcy.
- We recently restructured our debt into a fixed-term loan and we now have our debt under control,’ said McKenna.
- It is believed that the company's bankers have insisted that it urgently restructure its debt as a condition for securing their continuing support.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.