Translation of restyle in Spanish:
- 1.1 (style differently)(car/magazine)she's had her hair restyled
rediseñarse ha cambiado el (estilo del) peinadoExample sentences1.2 (redesignate)
- The rather plain shape has been restyled, a new range of engines has been introduced and a new manual shift function has been added to the auto transmission.
- Human hair wigs can be restyled using heating devices, such as curling irons.
- Also, synthetic wigs are easier to care for, as you don't need to restyle them every time you wash them.
- It lies in a district, once dominated by garment-industry businesses, that is now being restyled as NoChe, or North Chelsea.
- He quickly rectified that error by bowing to the conventions of hippiedom and restyled himself as Jeff Starship.
- Until recently it has been embroiled in a dispute with the England and Wales institute that wanted to restyle itself as simply the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.