transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (style differently) [car/magazine] rediseñar she's had her hair restyled se ha cambiado el (estilo del) peinadoMore example sentences1.2 (redesignate) redesignar, renombrar
More example sentences
- The rather plain shape has been restyled, a new range of engines has been introduced and a new manual shift function has been added to the auto transmission.
- Human hair wigs can be restyled using heating devices, such as curling irons.
- Also, synthetic wigs are easier to care for, as you don't need to restyle them every time you wash them.
- It lies in a district, once dominated by garment-industry businesses, that is now being restyled as NoChe, or North Chelsea.
- He quickly rectified that error by bowing to the conventions of hippiedom and restyled himself as Jeff Starship.
- Until recently it has been embroiled in a dispute with the England and Wales institute that wanted to restyle itself as simply the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.