transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (style differently) [car/magazine] rediseñar she's had her hair restyled se ha cambiado el (estilo del) peinadoMore example sentences1.2 (redesignate) redesignar, renombrar
More example sentences
- The rather plain shape has been restyled, a new range of engines has been introduced and a new manual shift function has been added to the auto transmission.
- Human hair wigs can be restyled using heating devices, such as curling irons.
- Also, synthetic wigs are easier to care for, as you don't need to restyle them every time you wash them.
- It lies in a district, once dominated by garment-industry businesses, that is now being restyled as NoChe, or North Chelsea.
- He quickly rectified that error by bowing to the conventions of hippiedom and restyled himself as Jeff Starship.
- Until recently it has been embroiled in a dispute with the England and Wales institute that wanted to restyle itself as simply the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.